Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rainy Day Neutrals

So I don't know if it is all the rain in these parts this weekend or the new Tine K Home's Spring/Summer 2011 catalog (gorgeous!) that is getting me into a major neutral mode, but I am falling for the simplicity of whites and grey interiors. Maybe or maybe not with surprises and hints of colors here and there. A few of my favs:

Floor to ceiling windows + white vaulted ceilings...


I bet one could get very creative with this concept...

Pure perfection. Hands down one of my most favorite fireplaces yet...

So yes, there is a lot of color here in the bedding and accessories, but the window panes as the backdrop to the bed are exceptional...

Loving the contrast of the dark wall with white cabinets (and beautiful antique table) + chrome fixtures, appliances and accessories (a.k.a. knives)...

White painted exposed bricks + white textured bedding...


Seriously too much to say about this one. DREAM kitchen (well, one of many). I absolutely adore...


No comments:

Post a Comment